CAT Men's Diagnostic Waterproof Safety Boot - Honey
The Diagnostic work boot is a dedicated tool for your trade. It’s built for your body supporting the natural movement of your foot.
Powered by ERGO, a comfort system that is engineered to integrate stability, flexibility, and comfort, this boot will keep you going all day. This 6” boot is anatomically accurate to deliver on maximum comfort and continue to provide the durability expected with the Cat brand. The Diagnostic Hi offers industry rated electrical hazard protection and a best-in-class slip-resistant outsole. It’s waterproof and insulated with 200 grams of thermal technology, guaranteeing you stay dry, warm, and comfortable. From all over protection to comfort throughout, this style delivers on everything you need in a work boot.
- ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
- Waterproof Leather Upper keeps feet dry and protected
- Insulated with 200 Grams of Thinsulate® patented thermal technology that insulates against the cold, keeping feet warm and comfortable while tackling extreme conditions
- Nylon Mesh Sock Liner for added breathability and comfort
- Dual Density EVA Footbed provides cushioning comfort
- Poured PU Midsole provides shock absorption and cushioning with every step
- Nylon Shank provides stability and support
- T870 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is heat and abrasion resistant
- SRX Best-in-Class, Slip-resistant Rubber Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low tractions surfaces