CAT Argon Oxford Composite Toe Shoe
Stand your ground with an authentic look that’s comfortable, flexible and filled with the safety requirements you need.
Handcrafted in leather, the Argon Composite Toe work shoe is geared toward light industrial work, and constructed in a way that offers superior flexibility and long-wearing durability. It offers the needed slip resistant properties to keep you on your feet at work, and protection against electrical hazards of open circuits up to 600 volts (in dry conditions). The reinforced safety toe, and durable outsole, complement this rugged style. The molded EVA midsole provides you with additional shock absorption and will keep your legs feeling fresh all-day long. When a work boot isn’t necessary, but protection and safety are needed, the Argon work shoe meets the requirements.
- ASTM F2413-11 Composite Safety Toe protects against impact or compression
- ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
- Strobel and Cement Construction provides superior flexibility and lightweight durability
- Full Grain Leather or Pull Up Leather Uppers deliver long-term durability and protection
- Nylon Mesh Lining for added breathability and comfort
- Microfiber Sock Liner provides breathability
- Dual Density EVA Footbed for cushioning comfort
- Molded EVA Midsole offers additional shock absorption and all-day comfort
- Nylon Shank for added support and stability
- T901 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is heat and abrasion resistant
- Slip Resistant Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low tractions surfaces