CAT Argon Oxford Composite Toe Shoe
The CAT Argon Oxford Shoe, recommended for service industry use.
• Recommended for service industry use
• Composite safety toe
• Ergo midsole contouring to cradle and cup the foot in key support areas (Heel and Arch)
• Abrasive rubber at heel and toe cap for added durability
• SRX slip resistant outsole provides traction in varied terrains
• Electrical Hazard
• Composite Safety Toe
• Slip Resistant
• UPPER: Full Grain Leather
• INTERIOR: Removeable EVA with Gel Technology
• MIDSOLE: Molded EVA
• OUTSOLE: T901 Rubber – Oil, heat, water and abrasion resistant
• SIZES: Wide Last
Status: In Stock
|Delivery to:||Estimated Delivery Time (after dispatch):|
|Sydney metropolitan area||2-3 business days|
|Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne||3-4 business days|
|Tasmania||4-5 business days|
|Perth, Darwin, Most Regional Areas||5-6 business days|
Backorder items are items that we stock, that are temporarily out of stock. We constantly order more stock from suppliers although sometimes it can take up to 10 working days for you to receive these products depending on when you order.
Status: Pre Order
Pre Order items are items that are ordered on demand, it can sometimes take up to 10 working days to receive these products.