Share your thoughts with other customers
Blundstone 992 Zip Sided Safety Boot
Blundstone 992 Zip Sided Safety Boot is designed to provide maximum safety and shock absorption for long days on the job. The zip-sided lace up is great for easy on, easy off convenience while the supreme underfoot cushioning provides all day comfort when you’re on your feet.
- Wheat premium nubuck ankle 150mm height safety boot
- 7 eyelet lace up with lace locking device
- Convenient heavy duty zip with zip fastener
- Moulded TPU toe guard for added leather protection
- Padded tongue and collar
- Thermal regulating Bamboo lining
- Low density shock absorbing polyurethane midsole
- New rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments,
- excellent cut and slip resistance, impervious to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- heat resistant to 300°C
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- Steel shank for maximum torsional stability
- Broad fitting 200 joule impact resistant Type 1 steel toe cap
- Luxury PU footbed with arch support and the revolutionary PORON® XRD™ to provide extra cushioning and absorption/redirection of shock with every step taken. Also antibacterial, breathable and washable
- SPS MAX-PORON® XRD™ in the heel and forepart strike zones for increased shock protection
|Features||Lace Up, Zip Sided|
Ratings & Reviews
Blundstone Adult Unisex Size Guide
|Blundstone Size (AU/UK Men)||Foot Length (mm)||USA Men||AU/USA Women||EU Size|
Blundstone Women's Safety Size Guide
|Blundstone Womens Safety Size||Foot Length (mm)||EU Size|
Blundstone Kids' Size Guide
|Blundstone Kids' Size||Foot Length (mm)||EU Size|
How to get the perfect fit
STEP 1 - Foot length
The best way to do this is to stand barefoot on a piece of paper and mark where your longest toe ends.
Measure your foot length in millimetres from the back of your heel to the tip of your big toe.
Repeat this step with both feet, and use the largest measurement to calculate your Blundstone size from the chart above.
STEP 2 - Need some width?
For those with a wider foot, we suggest you select a half size up.
Blundstone half sizes
When you buy a Blundstone half size, the footbed is exactly the same size as the non-half size. So what’s the difference? The half sizes have a little more leather in the upper of the boot, providing extra room for people with wider feet.Unisex sizing
All Blundstone lifestyle boots come in a unisex size - even the women’s heel and high-top boots. To find your size, use the “Adult unisex sizes” chart above.