Share your thoughts with other customers
Blundstone 780 Executive Safety Shoe
- Black full grain leather lace up executive safety shoe
- Fully lined
- PORON® XRD™ in the heel strike zone for increased shock protection
- Full length, removable PU footbed which is antibacterial, breathable and washable
- Outsole heat resistant to 140oC
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Nylon shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant steel toe cap
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification 1-ID 2815, Standard ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
Ratings & Reviews
Blundstone Adult Unisex Size Guide
|Blundstone Size (AU/UK Men)||Foot Length (mm)||USA Men||AU/USA Women||EU Size|
Blundstone Women's Safety Size Guide
|Blundstone Womens Safety Size||Foot Length (mm)||EU Size|
Blundstone Kids' Size Guide
|Blundstone Kids' Size||Foot Length (mm)||EU Size|
How to get the perfect fit
STEP 1 - Foot length
The best way to do this is to stand barefoot on a piece of paper and mark where your longest toe ends.
Measure your foot length in millimetres from the back of your heel to the tip of your big toe.
Repeat this step with both feet, and use the largest measurement to calculate your Blundstone size from the chart above.
STEP 2 - Need some width?
For those with a wider foot, we suggest you select a half size up.
Blundstone half sizes
When you buy a Blundstone half size, the footbed is exactly the same size as the non-half size. So what’s the difference? The half sizes have a little more leather in the upper of the boot, providing extra room for people with wider feet.Unisex sizing
All Blundstone lifestyle boots come in a unisex size - even the women’s heel and high-top boots. To find your size, use the “Adult unisex sizes” chart above.