Share your thoughts with other customers
- Black full-grain leather elastic sided boot with square toe styling for a more refined look
- V-cut upper reduces stitching exposure
- Conventionally lasted construction
- Featuring XRD® Technology for supreme impact absorption and a polyurethane midsole for improved comfort and cushioning
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack Oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- Fully removable shaped comfort footbed
- Steel shank that ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Defined heel
|Features||Elastic Sided, Pull On|
Ratings & Reviews
Blundstone Adult Unisex Size Guide
|Blundstone Size (AU/UK Men)||Foot Length (mm)||USA Men||AU/USA Women||EU Size|
Blundstone Women's Safety Size Guide
|Blundstone Womens Safety Size||Foot Length (mm)||EU Size|
Blundstone Kids' Size Guide
|Blundstone Kids' Size||Foot Length (mm)||EU Size|
How to get the perfect fit
STEP 1 - Foot length
The best way to do this is to stand barefoot on a piece of paper and mark where your longest toe ends.
Measure your foot length in millimetres from the back of your heel to the tip of your big toe.
Repeat this step with both feet, and use the largest measurement to calculate your Blundstone size from the chart above.
STEP 2 - Need some width?
For those with a wider foot, we suggest you select a half size up.
Blundstone half sizes
When you buy a Blundstone half size, the footbed is exactly the same size as the non-half size. So what’s the difference? The half sizes have a little more leather in the upper of the boot, providing extra room for people with wider feet.Unisex sizing
All Blundstone lifestyle boots come in a unisex size - even the women’s heel and high-top boots. To find your size, use the “Adult unisex sizes” chart above.